History

Interoc was founded in 1950 and, over the decades, has become firmly established as a leader in the construction sector, recognised for its tradition of excellence and focus on strong customer relationships.

From 2002 to 2011, our facade, tiling and plumbing divisions were owned by the Peab Group and were re-acquired by Interoc in 2011 to form the Interoc group of companies. Our doors and windows division was established in 2012 and our real estate development arm in 2016. Today, the Interoc Group consists of six integrated companies providing a broad range of specialist construction and real estate related services as an independent, owner-led enterprise.